Despite the increased implementation of data analytics and the latest advancements in information technology, many Canadian public sector organizations continue to face challenges when it comes to enhancing service delivery, decision making, and organizational performance. Business intelligence has emerged as a tool for structuring vital data into meaningful, insightful and valuable information within an automated environment. Incorporating an effective business intelligence framework can help to overcome the many challenges and roadblocks being faced by the public sector.
Benefits of Attending:
- Optimizing Data and Analytics Investments to Achieve Business Value
- Best Practices for Building a Business Intelligence Program
- Leveraging Data & Analytics to Increase your Budget
- Business Intelligence & Data Security: Opportunity vs. Risk
- Hear case studies from Canada, the U.S., all levels of government, and various spheres for application
- Learn what artificial intelligence means for big data