Receive expert guidance on:
- What you should do NOW to ensure you meet deadlines
- Redressing systemic gender-based discrimination in compensation practices and pay systems
- Complying with the Act – on time and on budget!
- Using pay equity as a tool for diversity and inclusion
- Organizing the process including timetables and work plans
- How to properly constitute your pay equity committee
- Detailed steps in the pay equity analysis
- Posting your plan to rectify inequalities
- Obligation to post a plan even when there are no inequalities
- Requirements for maintaining pay equity
- Working productively with union counterparts
October 12, 13:00-16:30 EDT
Which Law Applies?
Federal OR Provincial Pay Equity Legislation
Instructor: Kyle Lambert, Partner, McMillan LLP
How Do the Regimes Differ?
Instructor: Cynthia MacFarlane, Principal, Mercer