Receive expert information and guidance on:
- Compliance with:
- Serious new harassment and violence obligations under Part 2 of the CLC
- New individual and group termination provisions
- Constantly changing Covid protocols and requirements
- New bereavement and medical leave provisions
- New rules and important exemptions on calculating hours of work, notice of shift, scheduling changes, breaks, rests and more
- What Labour Standards are Inspectors and Investigators enforcing?
- Actively implementing all the steps required to post your pay equity plan in time!
- Beware Criminal Code and Officers and Directors liability
May 9, 2022, 14:00 – 16:30 p.m.
Which Law Applies?
Canada Labour Code OR Provincial Legislation
Instructor: Kyle Lambert, Partner, McMillan LLP
Calculating Hours of Work, Notice of Shift, Scheduling Changes, Breaks, Rests and More: New Rules and Important Exemptions
Simon-Pierre Paquette, Director, Labour, Employment & Litigation, Purolator Inc