Big changes! Big challenges! Serious deadlines!
Expert advice, insights and guidance on how to:
- Deal with the impact of the ban on replacement workers
- Comply with complex harassment and violence reporting and prevention requirements
- Learn how employer benefits will interact with paid medical leave entitlement under the Code
- Correctly calculate: hours of work, rest days, breaks, notice of schedule and shift change, overtime and more!
- Take advantage of important new hours of work exemptions and modifications
- Prepare, publish and regularly updating accessibility plans by hard deadlines in June 2023, 2024, 2025
- Comply with deadlines for posting pay equity plans that are less than a year away
- Provide statements of employment and expense reimbursement rules effective February 2024
- Beware escalating penalties and public naming and shaming
May 6, 14:00-16:30 EDT
Which Law Applies?
Canada Labour Code OR Provincial Legislation
Instructor: Jennifer Wiegele, Partner, Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP